About this item
2pcs Vacuum Storage Bags: Vacuum bags for storage secure your comforters, blankets, duvets, towels, clothes, pillows, plush toys, and more.
Premium and Reusable: Space saver premium vacuum storage bags are made of thick, flexible, and durable material, not easy to leak and change its character; space bags can be reused from season to season.
Seal Storage Bags: Vacuum seal storage bags have a double zip seal and the triple seal valve designed to get air expulsion and nothing back in, it secures your items from outside dust.
Save Storage Space: Vacuum sealer bags are fit in your closet, cloakroom, wardrobe, basement, suitcase, dormitory, attic, bedroom; Keep items at a size reduction to save your storage space
Convenient Storage Bags: Vacuum seal pack connect to standard vacuum cleaner hose for faster results, hand pump included.
How to use:
1. Open the bag, put the quilt or clothing and put it in.
2. Seal the bag with two-thirds of the mouth with a slide, leaving a third, opening the opening at 1/3
3. Put a few quilts or clothes on the quilt and let most of the air escape from the mouth at 1/3 (use the pump’s friends to pay attention, this can save a lot of effort)
4. Hurry and pull the remaining 1/3
5. Use the slide to slide back and forth at the seal to ensure the bag is really closed
6. Pull out the dust cover on the bag, unscrew the pumping door in the direction of the ON, and align the door of the vacuum cleaner or pump with the door to start pumping. (People who use the pump should pay attention to it, because the big bag should be pumped for a long time. At this time, it is not necessary to pump it all at once. The middle can be stopped, and the pumping door is tightened in the OFF direction, so that the air will not go in. Wait for rest. After the end, loosen the door and continue to pump.)
7. After pumping the gas, tighten the pumping door and cover the dust cover to complete the whole process.
The outstanding feature of the bag is that it will not leak if it is not scratched. If you accidentally scrape it and the mouth is not big, use a wide double-sided tape to stick the two sides together.
1. Clothes and quilts should be completely dry before being placed in the bag.
2. Please do not touch the nail or needle directly to avoid damage to the bag.
3. Please avoid using feathered items in the bag, as there will be some hard thorns. When the air is drained, the thorn may protrude from the item to puncture the bag.
4. If the zipper may deform if bent, this will reduce the performance of the seal, so try to flatten the bag. The small fibers or dust attached to the zipper also reduce the seal, so use a damp cloth to clean the zipper before pulling it up.
5. Clothes and quilts have different compression and recovery rates because they are made of different materials.